Irmahasmie cotton prayer wear set with single pocket [Telekung Mastani]
This cotton Mastani prayer wear set by Irmahasmie is suitable for daily solah wear, umrah or hajj.
Features of this prayer wear set:
- zipped pocket at the mid-front for safe keeping of car keys and other valuables or personal items to avoid misplacing or losing it while in solah
- single zip pocket's opening is at a level that should not hinder the movements of ruku' or sujood in solah
(Due to limitations in photography and the inevitable differences in monitor settings, the colours shown in the photograph may not correspond 100% to the actual colours)
Quality cotton (cool and comfortable to wear)
|Size & Measurement:||
We deliver worldwide. Please refer to the tables below for the delivery details. All our international and Singapore Registered Mail deliveries are doorstep delivered and must be signed-for.
- The shipping fee reflected in the tables below is inclusive of postage, packing materials and handling cost.
We offer free delivery for Singapore orders. You may choose from the following modes of delivery:
|Delivery mode||Fee||Estimated delivery time|
Mail with tracking number
(Flat fee for up to 3kg)
A tracking number will be provided for this mode of delivery.
Your order will be sent using the most suitable registered delivery option based on the size of your package.
We will use either:
|2-4 working days|
Self-collection (Cash payment)
|Cash payment upon self-collection at GPS Coordinates:
No other locations, please. This is to facilitate consolidation of self-collection appointments made by other customers as well.
|Please email us at email@example.com to make an appointment to self-collect|
Weekend HOME Delivery
Order must be paid before delivery can be made.
|Please select from one of two days available:
||Please allow 1 day for us to arrange for the delivery riders. Hence, for delivery on Saturday, please order and pay by Friday night.|
Same Day EXPRESS HOME Delivery
Order must be paid before delivery can be made.
|SGD 35.00||Delivery will be made by 10.30pm on the same day.|
Some of the countries that we have delivered to are United Kingdom, United States, Germany, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, Sweden, Latvia, Italy, Slovenia, Saudi Arabia and France.
We charge a flat rate shipping fee to worldwide destinations within 8kg.
What does flat delivery fee mean?
It means a single fixed fee for an order regardless of the retail order quantity.
- 10 hijabs to USA + SG$24.90 delivery fee
- 5 hijabs + 2 abayas + 1 hijab pin to USA + SG$24.90 delivery fee
The shipping fee options for your purchase will be available at checkout. Flat rate shipping is not applicable for wholesale or bulk orders.
|Shipping destinations||Delivery Options
(Deliveries must be signed for. Please ensure your shipping address is not a PO Box number.)
(Please keep in mind that any duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer, and that orders are sometimes delayed in customs)
|Up to 500gm||
Up to 2kg
Up to 5kg
|Brunei & Malaysia||SingPost Registered Air Mail||8-15 working days||SG$ 10||SG$ 26||NIL|
|Speedpost Standard||6-12 working days||SG$ 40||SG$ 40||SG$60|
|All other countries||
SingPost Registered Air Mail
8-15 working days
7-10 working days
|Worldwide||Expedited shipping or other shipping modes (eg. FedEx, DHL) is available upon request. Different shipping charges apply. Do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.||To be advised||To be advised||To be advised|
Tracking your SingPost Registered Article
- This tracking option is not available for Singapore customers who opt for Normal mail delivery.
- Once we have shipped your order through SingPost Registered Mail/ Worldwide Air Parcel, we will send you the tracking number.
- To check the status of your shipping please refer to our Track & Trace page.
CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Please email us with your Order ID number to cancel before your order is mailed to you
- No cancellation of orders is allowed once the items are shipped out
Returns & Exchanges
- Please email us to before returning your purchase. We will send you an email acknowledgment with the return instructions.
- Return & re-delivery cost will be borne by customer. Please email us within 3 days of order receipt, and return your items within 3 days of receiving your item purchased, for a refund of the value of the item only, or an exchange for the same item in a different size, based on stock availability.
- If you wish to return your item for an alternative product, additional payment to make up for the price difference is applicable. Kindly email us at email@example.com for further assistance.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged upon receipt. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- Items should be returned unused and with all garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer and/or a refund refused.
- Goods are faulty if they are received damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If it cannot be repaired or the same product is not available, you are entitled to a full refund.
HOW MEASUREMENTS ARE TAKEN
Please refer to the following descriptions on how our apparels and hijabs are measured.
How to take your own measurements?
Why do we indicate the exact measurements in some of the products listed?
- Some of our items are imported from different parts of the world and if you have ordered clothing from USA and Asia, you will know that the size L in Asia may run a little smaller than the same size from USA. Hence, for imported apparels, we state the exact measurements of the item on the product page.
- The same goes for imported shawls & hijabs which comes from different manufacturers with differing standards. We will state the measurements on the product page too.
| HIJAB SIZING
SKIRTS & PANTS
CARDIGAN & BLOUSE